LASU Open and Distance Learning Degree Form › The management of the Lagos State University (LASU) Open and Distance Learning & Research Institute (ODLRI) is now selling forms for admission into its B.Sc. Degree program for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) degree programmes under the Open and Distance Learning & Research Institute (ODLRI) of the Lagos State University (LASU) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Prospective students who applied for regular admission through JAMB but were not successful in their applications due to the quota system adopted by JAMB are also advised to apply for the LASU ODLRI program.
LASU Open and Distance Learning Degree Available Programme, Admission Eligibility & Duration
- B.Sc. in Business Administration
- Holders of WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (O’ Level) or its equivalent with credit passes in Five (5) subjects at not more than Two (2) sittings to include English Language, Mathematics, and any Three (3) relevant subjects from Commerce, Economics, Accounting, Government, Geography, Business Studies.
- The programme is suitable for qualified candidates who are 18 years and above.
- The programme is designed for a period of Four (4) years like the conventional programme, with normal academic and research work.
LASU Open and Distance Learning Degree Programme Mode of Teaching & Learning
All academic activities are online with prompt and accurate delivery system.
The Institute is run under the unique Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment (MOODLE) with special focus on research and is aimed at producing world-class graduates with 21st Century skills who can contribute productively to the modern socio-economic development of society.
ICT Knowledge: Possession of ICT proficiency shall be required at the point of entry, for ALL admitted students in the absence of which applicants will be required to obtain proficiency before graduation.
How to Apply for LASU Open and Distance Learning Degree Programme Admission
- Step 1: Candidates are to go to www.odlri.lasu.edu.ng/.
- Step 2: Candidates will generate an application form number, pay the requisite fee of five thousand (N5,000:00) Naira and fill the application form – all online.
- Step 3: Kindly note that ALL LASU payments are done ONLINE;
- Step 4: Students are to check their names on the provisional admission list that will be pasted online.
- Step 5: Successful candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of ten thousand (N10,000:00) Naira only.
Mode of Payment:
Upon admission, successful candidates who cannot afford a one-time payment of the relevant fees can make payment in three instalments over the course of the academic session.
- Offer of admission into the programme is subject to the availability of space for interested and qualified applicants.
- Candidates still awaiting ‘O’ Level results are not eligible to apply;
- Only original certificates are acceptable for screening of WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained before 2015;
Screening: Candidates who have been offered admission and have paid the acceptance fee will also be subjected to a screening exercise.
Disclaimer: Any applicant who pays money into any individual/other account Or through other means aside from the one above, does that at his/ her own disadvantage.
All application forms are to be completed and submitted online, latest six weeks from the date of this publication.
For further enquiries, interested applicants are to call our Help line on 08154113386, 08106395786 or direct their enquiries to: email@example.com.