Document scanning converts ordinary paper documents into useful and accessible digital files.
Paper documents inherently are hard to manage, secure, and protect. Converting these same documents into electronic documents solves these issues and provides costs saving by integrating these images into routine business practices.
BENEFITS OF DIGITAL DOCUMENTS
- Reduced costs of:
- Printing or Mailing
- Sorting, filing, and retrieving documents
- Physical data storage
- Filing cabinets
- Additional security for the documents protection
- Space for the paper documents.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
- Digital documents and date can be protected and secured by restrictive access through the use of passwords, access codes and permissions profiles.
- Documents are accessible and retrievable anywhere worldwide within seconds.
- Documents and data can be routinely backed up and secured eliminating the risk of physical damage or security breaches.
- Digital images provide a consistent format allowing for increased business efficiency and reduced operational costs.
- Using digital documents allows for collaboration within business processes which reduces cycle times and costs.
|S/N||LIST OF DOCUMENT SCANNING SERVICE PROVIDERS IN NIGERIA||WEBSITE|
|1||Electronic Transcript Exchange of Nigeria (ETXNG)||https://www.etx.ng/|
|3||DocuSoft Nigeria Limited||https://www.docusoft-ng.com/|
|4||BestScan Solutions Limited||http://www.bestscansolutions.com/|
|5||Cube Systems Limited||http://cubesystemsltd.com|
|6||Dataguard Document Management Limited||https://www.dataguardng.com/|
|7||Docuscan Africa Limited||http://www.docuscanafrica.com/|
|9||Neet (Nigeria) Limited||http://www.neetnigeria.com|
|12||DNIL Bureau Services Limited|
|13||Optifix Integrated Services Limited|