Comparing Your Foreign Degree to Nigerian’s Educational Standard
With ETX-NG, you can verify the authenticity and evaluate the equivalence of your internationally achieved academic or foreign credentials. It also provides assurance that your international credentials in Nigeria are valid and are authentic. This service has been tailored for students who gained their qualifications from international institutions to compare their foreign credentials to Nigerian educational standards and making it easy for the following bodies to understand their foreign education background.
- Professional Certification Bodies in Nigeria
- Postgraduate Schools in Nigeria
- Government Regulatory and Licensing Bodies in Nigeria
Failure to evaluate foreign credentials, documents, and information in today’s Nigeria can be a huge risk particularly with the shrinking geographical boundaries and increased use of information technology. In addition to this, misrepresentation of facts and falsification of documents have become common practices mainly because these credentials appear foreign. The primary purpose of this solution is to vet foreign gained credentials for genuineness and correctness and to compare to Nigerian Educational standard. The verification service covers and answers these key questions:
- Is the awarding institution authorized in their country
- Is the awarding institution authorized to issue the specific course degree
- Is the information on the credential authentic and valid
- Is the foreign degree comparable to what obtains in Nigeria
ETX-NG provides the opportunity to incorporate primary-source verification—the highest standard in credentials verification and the best protection against fraudulent credentials—into the evaluation of applicants’ credentials.
Primary source verification is, by definition, confirming authenticity directly with the source. For a credential (qualification), this means confirming that your credential is authentic directly with the international institution that issued the credential. It is a best practice and the best protection against fraudulent credentials. ETX-NG’s rigorous primary-source verification process for international credentials is best placed to give the required assurance needed to proceed with the subjects. It also provides assurance to organizations worldwide that your international credentials are authentic and helps them understand your educational background.
Course by Course Evaluation
The course by course credential evaluation report identifies and describes each diploma/certificate and provides an equivalency for each. It indicates a description of periods of education, courses, credit hours, grades and degrees, as well as overall academic performance in terms of the educational system in Nigeria.
A course by course report is usually required for applications to postgraduate programs, students interesting in transferring schools before completing their degrees and professional licensing board applications.
Document by Document Evaluation
The document by document credential evaluation report describes and lists the educational institution(s) attended and the education credential(s) earned in a foreign country and states their Nigeria equivalence (e.g. Bachelor, Master, Doctorate, etc.) A document by document evaluation report is usually required for new graduate admissions into universities or for employment and immigration purposes.
Key Features and Benefits
- Our service benefits organization by providing rapid verification of documents at low cost.
- Outsourcing verification ensures lower cost with better quality
- Reduce time to perform verifications whilst increasing customer service
- Access to talent and operational expertise
- Enhanced service to students and alumni
- Transfer risk away from yourself to us; we’re better at this.
- Authentication of academic and professional qualifications awarded in Nigeria for study abroad.
Request Additional Information about this service.
- Complete these forms to tell us about your credentials evaluation requirements.