Candidates who participated in the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU), Lapai , admission screening exercise, that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check IBBU Admission List Online
Currently, candidates can only access their IBBU admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure below
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IBBU admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU), Lapai first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to IBBU admission status checking portal at http://portals.ibbu.edu.ng/ugreg/?q=admchecking2.
- Enter your JAMB (UTME/DE) Registration No. in the field provided.
- Click on the Check Admission Status button.
- A message would be displayed on the page indicating the status of your request and further instructions.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to IBBU admission list.