The 2021 National Examination Council (NECO) registration starting and closing date for 2021 have not been announced. But candidates are to note that the NECO exam may start around June or July 2021 and end August 2021. So Registration may start march, 2021 and likely end May, 2021.
The 2021 National Examination Council (NECO) registration/examination fee is Nine Thousand eight Hundred and fifty Naira only (N9,850.00 Naira). This is approved amount from NECO headquarter, meanwhile this may differ from School to Schools due to other related expenses.
Note: Please note that the registration form is in form of scratched cards. Forms can also be bought at NECO offices and also at post offices in Nigeria.
Things to note as you commence registration for NECO 2021/2022
- After paying the mandatory fee which is the first requirement.
- Candidates must present recent passport photograph.
- Candidates Finger print must be captured during registration as this is use to check against fraud and double registration
- All fees paid cannot be refunded on any ground.
- Avoid double registration or impersonation as you are putting your results in line.
- Make sure that all your details such as your names, date of birth are correct.
How to Register for NECO 2021/2022
NECO registration is now done online, candidates or schools are expected to visit the official NECO portal http://mynecoexams.com/
- With a scratch cards and recent photograph of the candidate
- Also make sure your fingerprints are accurately captured.
- Fill in all your details correctly before submitting
- Finally make a print out in color