Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY), Zaria, Kaduna State, management has reviewed the guidelines for admission into its various programs.
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) wishes to inform the public of the review of the Polytechnic’s admission guidelines as follows:
- Holders of University and qualified relevant Diplomas from other Institutions can now apply for the ongoing 2020/2021 admission exercise into ND II Special.
- Candidates who applied and students of Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic should note that they can now pay 40% of their School fees at the first instalment and 60% in the second semester.
- Candidates who applied for professional Diplomas should note that the entry requirement has been reviewed to 3 credits with passes in English and Maths
- Candidate should equally note that the Polytechnic has immediately introduced Pre-NCE in this 2020/2021 for (NCE Agric. NCE Technical Education and Business Education).
- All candidates that applied for admission in the ongoing admission exercise should immediately check for their admission status at intervals at www.nubapoly.edu.ng/students/check-admission.
- In addition, all registered new students should note that lectures for the first semester 2020/2021 session have commenced on 16th August 2021.
- Similarly, all new students should note that registration closes on September, 15th 2021.