The Lagos State University (LASU) administration has published the method for online registration and selection for its 2021 stream II entrepreneurship program.
LASU Entrepreneurship Programme Registration Procedure
The steps to follow to register as Full-time Degree with Entrepreneurship ( Stream 2) online skills registration and selection for 2020/2021 academic session are as follow:
- visit https://www.lasu.edu.ng
- Click on student in the top panel
- Then, on the drop-down, click on ENT programme to access the portal
- On the portal page, click “Students’ login” to display the login page
- Students are required to type in their Matriculation number, surname and select their category , (Full-time Degree programme with Entrepreneurship certificate) (stream 2 students) in the designated text box
- On the Matric no text box, students should type in their Matriculation number
- On the Surname textbox, students should type in their surname
- On the Student category, students are required to select their category “Full-time Degree programme with Entrepreneurship ( stream 2 students)”
- On clicking the login button, students are re-directed to the registration page to complete their details
- On the registration page, students are required to fill in their E-mail Address and other information
- Click on the submit button
- From the course registration dashboard, the student is given a list of all courses, he/she can enroll for in the select box
- On selecting the course of interest, the portal displays the course details (yearly arrangement forv Stream 2 students)
- Click on the “Enrol Button” to submit the selected course.
Once the course registration is complete, students will be unable to modify their Entrepreneurial Course. To alter an already registered course, contact email@example.com or the Faculty Coordinator with a valid explanation. (To find out who your Coordinator is, repeat steps 1-3 above and then select Managements on the top panel.)
All courses have a limited number of spots available. When the quota is met, students are recommended to choose another preferred course.